The following appeared in Porta-King’s recent newsletter
Our modular equipment enclosures and environmental rooms are easy to assemble and highly adaptable to accommodate just about any design requirements your project requires.
- Durable construction features correlate to a structures that will last for many years with little or no maintenance.
- Optional steel painted panel finishes create super strong wall surfaces for even the harshest plant environments.
- Optional panel compositions are available to provide up to an average of 48 dB noise reduction.
- 3″ thick solid insulating cores for outstanding R values
- Every modular structure is custom designed to meet the unique demands of each project.
Here are two examples of recently completed equipment enclosures and environmental rooms that were created using our modular wall systems:
We supplied all of the modular components to construct this light tight 24’x24′ x 10′ tall laser enclosure for a Midwest based manufacturer of metal stampings and assemblies.
Inside this enclosure a single robot welds components transported via conveyor through a four position operation utilizing a class five yag CO2 laser head. Two steel tube frames were supplied to support the special overhead doors shown in the photo. The wall panels consist of a solid insulating core with a painted steel interior and exterior surface.
The customer uses this new modular environmental room to store large rolls of a special cloth material at an elevated temperature in preparation for the next step of the manufacturing operation which involves a lamination process that ultimately produces high quality belts for conveyors. Porta-King supplied a structural steel tube framework to support the overhead doors that were installed on-site by a local door contractor.
Contact us here at Stor-Tec for more information and assistance planning your next modular project.